Saturday, February 11, 2012

Running for Sherry Arnold

I fastened my race bib to my shirt and ran in honor of Sherry Arnold this morning.



I can't wait to hear the stories and see the pictures that the worldwide running community posts about this. 

I ran just under 4 miles, that has become a long run for me these days.  

As I ran I thought about Sherry Arnold and her family and I have never been so proud as I was this morning that I am a part of an amazing community.  A community of runners. 



Runners Edge of the Rockies had over 150 people that came out to run in the snow and 14 degree weather. That is just one of I am sure many more stories to be told about communities that came together because the unthinkable had happened to one of us. 

Please be sure and check out the post from Shut Up and Run about the outpouring of love and support for Sherry and her family. 

Running for Sherry:  Courage, Strength, Grace. 

Honored. 


No comments:

Post a Comment