Thursday, February 23, 2012

On the right path

I attended a seminar this morning called "The Art of Story Telling."  I almost didn't go.  It snowed last night and I really thought about not going.

I went and squeezed in a short workout at 24 HR Fitness before the seminar.  I knew I would have to go in the morning or I most likely wouldn't be able to get my workout in and that would ruin my streak of having worked out at 24 HR Fitness for 60 straight days.

One of the reasons that I decided to go was that I hoped to maybe pick up an idea  or two that would help connect people to Cassandra's  LLS Woman of the Year campaign as we begin to tell this story.

When I arrived at The Journey For Conscious Living center I noticed a familiar face on the cover of a magazine.  


On the front counter there was a small display of BYOU(Be Your Own You) merchandise.   Cassandra is a spokes person for this organization.  BYOU focuses on empowering young women and improving  their self esteem.

I almost didn't go to this seminar, decided at the last minute it would be worth the effort if I could come away with an idea to benefit Cassandra's campaign and here I found Cassandra at the the Journey for Conscious Living.


No comments:

Post a Comment