Friday, February 17, 2012

Dunzie

As part of the writing class I am taking one of our assignments today was to watch this video about Dunzie. 

Living a life of distractions.  I see this more and more in my life, check my e-mail, Facebook, Twitter.  A constant state of distraction.

Go to a Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies game.  Be constantly entertained during all stoppage of play.  Which animated car will win the race.  The audience cheers for the vehicle of choice and boo's when their animated character doesn't win.  What song do you want to have played at the bottom of the 5th inning?   Broncos Cheerleader's, Nuggets Dancer's.  It never stops.

Can we just sit and talk for 90-120 seconds.  How in the world can we sit with one another during an entire halftime?

It becomes increasingly harder to stay connected with one another as we are distracted by technology, distracted by the constant noise that surrounds us.

I looked at my homework assignment at 8:00 this morning.  I finished the last writing prompt at 9:00 tonight.

13 hours, where did my day go?




No comments:

Post a Comment