Friday, January 1, 2010

Ten Goals for 2010

My Goals for 2010:


1. Run 2010 kilometers, cycle 2010 miles, swim 20.10 miles
2. Run a marathon with Team in Training
3. Do a century ride for the American Diabetes Association
4. Ride in the Iron Horse Bicycle Classic
5. Climb my first fourteener.
6. Read 10 books.
7. Attend 20 Yoga classes.
8. Attend 20 spinning classes.
9. Snowshoe 10 times
10. Play 10 rounds of golf with Adam

Some of the things  I am looking forward to in 2010:

Date nights with Sue :)
Seeing Laura graduate from college with her degree in Bio Physics! 
Seeing Brittany graduate with her Assoicates degree
Runs at the Irish Snug with Laura, Michelle, Nate, Keegan and Kristin.
Making memories with my family.
My volunteer work for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
Following the adventures of my running and blogging friends who inspire me.
Going riding with Laura and my sister.
Playing golf with Adam.
Living life with intention, gratitude and joy.

My goals may change, they most likely will need some sort of adjustment.   I might add some new goals during the year. 

What goals do you have for 2010?

3 comments:

  1. just reading your goals made me tired!!! You are living life large!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I keep throwing all these comments out there but I can't help it, I feel so touched by Kelly. We were born only 5 days apart (I was born January 4, 1989) yet while I spent my 21st birthday with family and friends, Kelly never saw hers. I am so very grateful she is now with the Lord but it just inspires me even more to do everything I can to kill cancer in its tracks. Kelly is a fighter and as far as I'm concerned, a survivor. I can't wait to post about how your blog touched me tomorrow (if you don't mind). I now have another running angel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katye,

    I am so happy that Kelly has touched you and I would be honored if you wrote something about her on your blog.

    Feel free to leave me a comment anytime.

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete