Monday, May 19, 2008

A handprint on my heart

Check out this beautiful song from the muscial Wicked. This was a play we were hoping to take Kelly to this fall for the trip to New York. I started listening to this song right before I went to Seattle last February to see Kelly. There are times when it still moves me to tears.

I always felt like like Kelly was teaching me. I learned so much from her and I will always cherish her handprint on my heart.

"It well may be, that we will never meet again in this lifetime,
so let me say before we part so much of me is made of what I learned from you
You'll be with me like a handprint on my heart...
And now whatever way our stories end
I know you have re-written mine by being my friend... "

Please check out the video. The harmony is simply amazing.

Enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0r41O7b6sU&feature=related

1 comment:

  1. incredible song ross - thanks for sharing that.
    can't tell you how our hearts swell and are blessed by how many lives kelly touched. what a vessel for God's work. i just weep to think of how she was honored as she entered heaven and what our Lord must have said to her at their first face-to-face meeting.
    "Well done, good and faithful servant."
    love
    patty

    ReplyDelete