Wednesday, November 4, 2009

30 days of Thanks: Day 1

I found a really cool idea on Facebook this morning. Please click here to check it out and join in the 30 days of thanks campaign.

Today I am thankful for:

A beautiful fall day in Colorado.
My Aunt who sent me a check to help fix my bike that I wrecked in August.
My running and blogging friends that inspire me, make me laugh, sometimes move me to tears.

Dane
Heather
Kelly
Shayna
Sarah
Eric

My special friend, Brittany who inspires me with her relentless pursuit of finding a cure for blood cancers.

Thursday night runs at the Irish Snug with Laura and Nate.

I am thankful for the life I have with my family.

I still get to live with both of my children, Laura and Adam. Every day with them is a blessing.

I am so thankful for the amazing person I am married to. My wife Sue, who has given me this amazing life with her and our children.

WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment