Sunday, November 22, 2009

30 days of Thanks: Day 19


Today I am thankful for:

A post from Marcy on Facebook about Kelly.

It brought back a wonderful memory for me on one of the many trips to Seattle to visit Kelly.

We had walked down towards the water from the aparment that Kelly and her family lived in.  I think this was probably in Spring 2003.

I remember Kelly writing her name in the sand, "Kelly Grubb was here".   It is one of my favorite memories.

It was a simple, yet profound statement. I am here, I matter.  I make a difference.  Every day.

I experienced a profound moment of healing three weeks ago.  I finally let Kelly go to the divine light, towards the divinity of her soul and waited for sign from her...




Seeing her name again in the sand was such a gift, a sign from Kelly.

Love and light x 19, x forever.

Her smile continues to melt my heart.  I love you Kelly!

No comments:

Post a Comment