Monday, March 16, 2009

Oh no, IMADEAMESS

My two year great nephew Keegan gave me the title to my post. I thought that was fitting as I have the emotional stability of a two year old right now.

Brittany left me the nicest message on my cell phone today and I have been crying ever since I listened to it.

Brittany is going to featured speaker at a black tie gala fund raiser for the LLS chapter in Orlando on Saturday.

She went shopping at the Magic Kingdom today and bought an Eeyore stuffed animal. She plans on carrying Eeyore with her all day tomorrow to honor Kelly and will put Eeyore next to her on the podium on Saturday and share with the audience that Kelly is her inspiration for the night.

I am crying as I type this. I can't explain how much that has touched me. Brittany shares an unbreakable bond with Kelly and for her to honor Kelly and keep her memory alive in this way....

I don't know what to say.

I know Brittany will keep fighting for Kelly. It is such an honor for me to know such amazing people.

Please take a minute to watch this message to cancer here

1 comment:

  1. Love and Light, Ross... I'd call you tomorrow, but I don't have your number... :(

    You will make it through tomorrow. I believe that.

    ReplyDelete