Friday, April 4, 2008

About Me

My name is Ross, and I am someone who came to running later in life.

I am a Colorado native, happily married after 26 years to my wife Sue who is also my best friend,  and have been blessed with two wonderful children, Laura and Adam.

I enjoy running and cycling, Yoga, spending time with my family.

We live in Colorado with our 3 dogs and one very mean and unhappy cat.

I began running marathons for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society in 1999 and had the course of my life completely changed by an act of serendipity when Kelly Grubb was assigned as the patient hero to my group.

Kelly and I became the best of friends over the next nine years of her cancer journey.

I began this blog in April of 2008, shortly after Kelly died after an almost twelve year battle with Leukemia.

I continue to run in her memory and also still in honor of this wonderful, amazing young lady that left my life and the people that loved her far too soon.

I continue to write about Kelly and other things of interest to me.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will visit often.

No comments:

Post a Comment