Friday, November 1, 2013

Thirty Days of Thanks-November 1



"Practicing gratitude is all about bringing the daily experiences we have to the forefront of our minds. 

Of course, gratitude does not erase the bad things that happen, but it is a conscious choice to bring our attention to the positive things (the magic) each day."~Ashley Wilhite 


To start us off, think of 3 things that you're grateful for today. 

The day started with my dog Harley lying next to me on the couch snoring softly during my meditation practice.  As I got up he rolled over on his back in perfect trust and invited me to stroke his stomach. 

I had lunch with Laura and Adam today and we spent two hours talking with each other. 

At 5:30 Laura stopped by the house and we took Harley, Rocky and Kansas to the dog park. 


No comments:

Post a Comment