List out 5 things you do not want to forget from this past year, and write a bit about why you do not wish to forget...
- The Winter Cocktail kickoff party for Cassi's Woman of the Year campaign for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. There was so much excitement and hope that evening. It is a memory I will always treasure.
- Attending the Celebrate Your Life conference in Chicago with Sue. Highlights were the keynote speakers, Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor, Marianne Willamson and Don Miguel Ruiz. Sessions with Michael Beckwith and Panache Desai were amazing.
- Wrigley field Tour with Adam and a baseball game at a very quirky Wrigley Field. Special memory with Adam. Wow, are we lucky to have a beautiful stadium to watch our less than stellar baseball team.
- The Aurora movie theater shooting. I do not want to forget the people who lost their lives simply because they chose to attend a movie that night. Adam and his co-host Dario hosted a show on Mile High Sports the day after the shootings that gave their listeners a chance to begin the healing process. The tone of the show was perfect, respectful, hopeful. I will never forget how beautifully Adam and Dario handled such a difficult situation.
- Climbing Mt. Evans with Laura and Michelle. One down, 53 more to go. How blessed I am to be healthy enough to be able to climb a fourteener and better yet that I have the memory of this day with Laura.