Sunday, December 2, 2012

Reverb 12 Day 2

The writing prompt for this day comes from Kat who writes from Melbourne Australia.

What was your most significant expenditure in 2012?

It doesn't have to be necessarily the biggest expenditure, just the one with the most impact.

What difference has it made to your life?

The expenditure with the biggest impact for me was under 50.00.  I attended a Sarah Mclean Seminar about beginning a meditation practice at Journeys for Conscious Living.  I bought a book and a CD and began my meditation practice on June 24 and I haven't missed a day since I started.

It is the first thing I do every morning and I spend anywhere from 15-40 minutes.  It has been a great way for me to start every morning.  It is nice that a very inexpensive expenditure led to a great impact on my life.  







No comments:

Post a Comment