Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Reverb11: Adding Ease in 2012

Throughout December, I will be sharing my personal responses to the prompts of Reverb11Below is my response from the sixth prompt.


What can you do to add ease to 2012?


Daily Meditation practice.  I started this in October of this year and have found it to have a very calming effect.  I have had trouble sleeping through the night for many years and this is a much better way of spending the nocturnal moments. 


I really like this particular guided meditation narrated by Carman Warrington, Who am I?


Practicing the ancient Hawaiian system of Ho'oponoopono.  I have been doing this every morning  for twenty minutes before I get out of bed in the morning and at various times throughout the day when I find myself feeling unbalanced. 


The  Ho’oponopono process consists of repetitions of the following phrases:



  • I Love You
  • Please forgive me
  • I am sorry
  • Thank you

Psychic cleaning:
Removing things/memories from my life that no longer serve me.  

Practicing detachment:
Suspending judgement.   What if I stopped attaching meaning/judgement to my story?  No right or wrong, not good or bad.     Loving what is as Byron Katie says. 

What if I stopped judging everyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment