Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Meet Mighty Mason


I have a favor to ask to everyone that is reading my blog.

Mason Bernard is our team hero for the Denver marathon this fall. Mason is six years old and has A.L.L. Mason is pictured directly in front of me. His Mother Catherine is seated next to him on the right side of the picture.

Please check out his website and leave Mason and his Mom, Catherine a word of encouragement or please pray for them.





Catherine is one of my teammates that I will be running with in the Denver marathon this fall.

Does Catherine want to run a marathon and spend time away from her Mason and her family? I would think that would not be her first choice. Does Catherine want to do everything possible as a Mother for her son? I have no doubt as to the answer to that question.
Mason just started kindergarten and is already missing school. This disease is so relentless, the toll on those we love and their families can't be measured.
I will be honored to be running with Catherine this fall, running for Mason, running to honor Kelly, Laiken and Patti's lives, running ever closer to a cure.
Catherine-I know you feel alone at times, you are not.
Mighty Mason, you rock!
Kelly-I love you, miss you so much. You will always be my hero!
Relentless for a cure!

No comments:

Post a Comment