Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Dress for Tess: Part 1

Well I don't have a dress.  Not yet anyway, but I am going to get one in honor of Tess and post a picture of me wearing it, maybe even in gasp, public. I am not sure if putting on a dress and posting a picture of me wearing it is a strong offer to the world, but maybe that is what the world needs from me. This was never on my bucket list, but why not?

I loved this blog post  by Rhea Kelly from the Road is Life.  Please take a moment to read more about choosing to be brave, standing for another person by clicking here. 

In the meantime, I will post a picture of me wearing a pink wig.  That will have to suffice until I get my dress on for Tess.  Stay tuned...

Sue, me and Patti Digh at the Tattered Cover, May 2011. 
If you would like to join the Dress for Tess campaign, please click here. 

1 comment:

  1. I knew you would be at the front of the line to make a strong offering for this sweet endeavor, brave and dedicated Ross! The wig is a perfect dress substitute !
    Love and light, my friend!

    ReplyDelete