Sunday, April 22, 2012

Love 4 Laiken x 13 x forever


It is four years now since Laiken passed away at the age of 13.

Sending light and love to Laiken's family today.  I know what this feels like.

Four years later, I am still fighting for a world without blood cancer.

It is what I can do to honor Laiken and Kelly, what they fought for, what was important to them.  A commitment I made four years ago to Laiken.

A promise made to Kelly before that.

Smile on pretty girl.  Keeping your smile close to my heart today.

A world without cancer awaits.

If you would like to make a donation today in honor of Laiken, please click the link here.

With Love 4 Laiken x 13 x forever.


1 comment:

  1. sharing your sorrow today. Every dollar you raise gets us one step closer to a cure. It also eases the pain of the families to know that there are others out there helping fund the research needed to find a cure. Your commitment amazes me and makes me thankful. Bless you Ross.

    ReplyDelete