Sunday, January 9, 2011

Turn up the heat on blood cancer for Kelly's birthday

Today Kelly would be 22 years old and I am asking for your support to help me honor her life and all that she fought for in this battle against blood cancer. Kelly was such an inspiration to me! I will never forget her courage and loving attitude throughout her cancer journey. Please read the story on my website about how Kelly became my hero.

Will you help by:

1. Clicking on the link below and make a tax deductible donation in Kelly's honor. I am suggesting a donation of $26.22, one dollar per mile and one penny to commemorate each year of the anniversary of her birthday. If you are moved to give more that would be wonderful, however any amount would be so appreciated and will make an impact in the lives of patients and their families that are struggling today with this relentless disease.

2. Share the link to our team web page on Facebook or Twitter or link to this page on your blog.

3. Leave us a note of encouragement on our web page. We would love to hear from you.

If you would rather donate by check, please let me know and I will be glad to send you a self addressed stamped envelope.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Please click here to help fund lifesaving research, turn up the heat on cancer and make a donation to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society to honor Kelly's life. We need your help to move the needle in this fight. Be 212° Be the difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment