I am pretty sure that 2015 set a record of sorts for the least amount of posts at this site and the least amount of visits to the gym.
My goals for 2015:
- Move my body two thousand and fifteen miles(Complete, 2,165 miles)
- Donate platelets fifteen times in 2015(Donated 11 times, gave too frequently and was put on unable to donate list for three months)
- Read a book each month and write a review.(Incomplete, epic fail, within my control).
Some of the other things that I accomplished in 2015.
- 4,000,040+ steps as counted by my FitBit watch. This accounted for over 1,825 of the miles for the year.
- 10,000+ steps, 231 days.
- Rode my bike a paltry 380 miles.
- Participated and completed my first NANOWRIMO(National Novel Writing Month, write 50,000 words during the month of November) challenge. My book still needs an ending and lots and lots of editing before the world is ready to read this book.
- Wrote at least 750 words every day at 750words.com. I ended the year with a consecutive days of writing of 406 days at this site.
- Happy Patriots fan, finally!
- Les Miserables
- Into the Woods
- Went to see Adam reprise his role of Nicely Nicely Johnson in Guys and Dolls at the Lakewood Center for Performing Arts seven times.
- Two episodes of Avenue Q at in Louisville, Colorado
- Three episodes of Dogfight, a very intense play set in the time period of the Vietnam War.
- Dinner with Molly(One of Kelly's sisters).
- Weekend golf outing with Adam at Grand Lake and Pole Creek.
- Golfing with Lindsey and Adam
- Went to Vancouver Canada and saw, Once the Musical with Sue(Traffic in Vancouver sucks)
- Spent a night on Whidbey Island in Washington and furiously wrote several thousand words in my novel.
- Went to a Nuggets game with Laura to see Kobe Bryant for a final time in Denver.
- Seeing Laura get her 100th run shirt with the Irish Snug running club.
- Touchdowns for Tomorrow Trivia with Laura, Sue and Lindsey.
- Thanksgiving open house with my niece, Kristin. She is all kinds of awesome!
- Adam singing O Holy Night at Burns Methodist church for his grandmother.
- Accepted a full time position at First Data again as a software analyst.
- Around the sun one more time.
On tap for 2016?
- Hopefully a return to running, not sure what that will look like, but I sure would like to be able to run again and for once it doesn't seem like my knee will be the thing that stops me.
- Reading on a Nook instead of a physical book. I have lots of books that I would like to read and looking forward to reading as a writer, paying attention to how a real write tells their story.
- Ski outing with a friend from work. I haven't gone skiing since 1999.
- Golfing with Adam
- Running with Laura
- Participating in Joyful January challenge on Facebook. Post something every day that brings me joy during the month, on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with a hashtag of #joyfuljan
- Begin to revise my novel, it needs an ending and a lot of work.
- Set some goals for 2016.