Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy Birthday Kelly

Dear Kelly,

I got this for you on your birthday.  I always had so much fun buying Eeyore items for your collection.

For Kelly on her 24th birthday


Sue and I were talking last night about the marathon we ran for you on your 16th birthday.  It is hard to believe that it has been eight years.  That was Sue's first marathon and it was my 9th marathon on the 9th.


You have been on my mind a lot lately and in fact we have been spending a lot of time together during my mediation practice.  When I inhale, I say your name silently and when I exhale, I say the word love.  Kelly and love.  The words belong together.  

I am so grateful for all that you have brought to my life.  I so miss your sweet smile and long to hear your voice again.  In my heart, my love for you burns brightly. 

Happy Birthday Kelly.  I love you, always and forever.  



No comments:

Post a Comment