Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bonded by Love

I registered my Light the Night team yesterday.

Please click here to if you would like do donate or even better, join the team and come walk with me as we fill the night with Light and Love for Kelly and Laiken.

There is a scene from Titanic where Rose tells Jack Dawson that when the ship docks that she is going to get off the ship with him.

Jack says, "this is crazy.  Rose replies, "Yes.  It doesn't make any sense.  That is why I trust it.

I am standing in my love for Kelly and Laiken and trusting that this is what I am supposed to be doing.

Please join me in standing for Kelly and Laiken, making a difference in this fight against cancer.

Smile on pretty girls!



1 comment:

  1. I decided to take your advice and have signed up for another TNT event! This year, I have a nanny so I can make it to some of the training and fundraising events, and I am so excited! Just wanted to thank you for all of your support!

    ReplyDelete