Saturday, January 1, 2011

In Three Words

My friend Sarah posted this question a while back and I have chosen my three words to guide me in 2011.

For me this is not a resolution or a goal.  This is setting an intention for my being in my every day and moment.

Celebrate
Honor
Inspire

Celebrate-I simply do not do enough of that and I want to do more.  I want to attract that to my life. I don't have to accomplish a big thing to celebrate.  This is setting an intention to celebrate the little things as well as the big things. 

Honor-honor my word to myself as well as to others.  I am much better at keeping my word with others than I am with myself.

Inspire-to inspire others as well as being inspired by others.  Actively pursue things that inspire me and take actions, live my life in a way that inspires others.

In the movie Secreteriat Penny Tweedy said "This is about life being in front of you and running towards it."



I thought that was a really inspiring moment from the movie and a great intention as a new year begins on a way of living your life.

No resolution, no goals. Setting an intention. 

Running towards my life: Celebrate, honor, inspire.

Happy New Year to everyone in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment