Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Do you know what is at stake?

I just love ideas like this. 

Simple idea to raise money for cancer research and it is a race against the clock.  Cancer never rests  in this fight and sometimes the clock runs down to 00:00.

If 10,000 riders join this virtual ride in the next 48 hours, Radio Shack will donate $75,000 to Livestrong for cancer research.

I am riding the Virtual Tour of California for Kelly and Laiken.

Now, more than ever, we need to talk about the global cancer crisis – this year, cancer has become the leading cause of death worldwide. And if something doesn’t change, one in two people will be fighting cancer by 2030.


We have to fight back, push our leaders to act and dedicate resources to realize a world without cancer. Every single story and rider strengthens our cause and helps to make our voices heard. That’s why I RIDE FOR LIVESTRONG – will you cheer me on?

Please join me in this ride by clicking here and or you can cheer for me every day by clicking here.

Livestrong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment